Why Managed Starlink?
What makes our Managed Starlink' services unique and different:
- Full management of your Starlink service.
- A business-class SLA with unsurpassed support.
- Pre-configuration and testing of the Starlink equipment.
- White glove professional installation services.
- Static IPv4 addressing and subnetting for VPNs, RDP, etc.
- Custom QoS to optimize critical applications over the Starlink service.
- Unique application routing capabilities when combined with multiple links.
- Seamless failover when combined with multiple links.
- Integrated DDoS protection from online threats.
- 24/7 network monitoring and reporting.
What are the average bandwidth speeds our customers can expect?
- E-SMB: 25-100Mbps x 2-15Mbps, < 50ms Latency, max 200Mbps
- Flex: 50-150Mbps x 5-20Mbps, < 40ms Latency, max 300Mbps
- E-Flex: 100-300Mbps x 10-40Mbps (combined), < 40ms Latency, max 500Mbps
- Gigabit: 300-750Mbps x 30-150Mbps (combined), < 30ms Latency, max 1Gbps
- E-Gigabit: 300-750Mbps x 30-150Mbps (combined), < 30ms Latency, max 880Gbps
The Enterprise accounts include date priority and higher performance.
We expect these numbers to continue to improve as additional satellites are deployed